Precipice Impediment Precipice Impediment

I really like this piece. I love the techno aspect of it and the tension build up in the beginning. It is very riveting and keeps you at the edge of your seat. The one problem I have with it is the ending. It just sorta leaves you hanging. If you found a way to wrap it up nicer and more smooth it would be close to a 5 probably a 4.5

backwardecho responds:

Thank you for reviewing! =) Yeah this is a WIP at the moment, I probably should've included that in title and not just description, hehe.^^ It will definitely be longer and more polished in future! ;)

Thanks again!

Evolution Evolution

I must say this is the best piece of yours I've heard so far and it oddly reminds me of Kuja's theme from Final Fantasy 9...a little

NOR4TO - Midnight symphonies NOR4TO - Midnight symphonies

It's ok. It just doesn't seem like it reaches a particular climax. It definitely feels like we are missing what makes this piece whole. I think you should finish it because it is pretty decent. It seems like you are creating so I would like to see what your creativity can do to stretch the song further and wrap it up nicely at the end. I give it a 2.5 right now, but I think you can get it close to a 4. And don't take a 2.5 from me like it's bad or its the end. I'm just a tough grader. Regardless, I'don't still like to see the end result so I think you should definitely finish it and make it a longer song.

Norato responds:

Read the description, you just did the opposite of what you want.

~:Leaving Home:~ ~:Leaving Home:~

Have only one problem and it is that I think you could've put more work into the bass. Other than that...pretty nice.

About Good And Bad About Good And Bad

It's a little repetitive and lacks fullness, but it does have a nice hip hop beat to it. The little bridge in three middle gives it a nice break before it gets back into the main rhythm.

etK responds:

Thanks for your review ^-^

Ascension Ascension

It's alright. It has a nice melody, just a little repetitive.

BeeFef responds:

I know, it isn't my best song. All my songs are a bit repetitive. Thanks for the review, though!

Burgers and Fries Burgers and Fries

It's pretty good, but I honestly think it would be better if it wasn't about burgers and fries. I just don't seem to find the relevance. Sounds like nice background music to a video game due to its repetition. In my opinion some repetition is good. This track has a nice Balance of repitition and creativity. It just lacks a wow factor for me and ends on a weird note, almost like a cliffhanger. I think it should have a little more at the end to wrap up the burger for the next customer ;)

Asteroid Field Aurora Asteroid Field Aurora

It has a nice video game rhythm. It's very soothing and has good fullness. It's definitely a high-end 3 Imo. Keep making music :)

TonicTaste responds:

Glad you enjoyed it you gorgeous person! Lol, but seriously, thanks dude, hahaha. :)

-Rivals- -Rivals-

I love this song! It sounds so much like a song from a Sega game and has a neat funky/industrial beat to it. Probably one of your top 5 compositions and probably one of the best, if not the best, produced songs quality wise. It's so crisp sounding it's great!

Road to Solitude Road to Solitude

Very solid and gives me a sort of Final Fantasy feel whike still maintaining your own style. I'm a big fan of the bass line you used in this song as well as the choice of instruments. It was very unique and "music" to my ears, haha. I notice too in your descriptions that you have all these special synths and instruments. I know now how much I am limiting myself. I need to upgrade my FL past the initial verso because all I've had really are preset instruments, the fruity dx10, gms, and simsynth and those are all that my songs contain so not only do I not know the first thing about the production aspect of music, I also have low grade resources xD. Man I have a long way to go. Anyway, I really like your music, and I think I have found someone I can relate to music wise and that I can set a standard to although it is high compared to where I'm at now, lol.

ILG924 responds:

Thanks, some of the chords in this song reminded me of Damcyan castle from FF4; Nobuo Uematsu inspired me to make music in the first place. The first song I saved in FL was in march 2012 and it sounded like garbage; I had no idea what I was doing. That wasn't very long ago, so I'm sure you'll be making good stuff fairly soon if your current uploads are your starting point. You got the writing part down already, that took me awhile to get and I'm still learning.

The Mixing Engineer's handbook helped me out a lot, it covers many genres and made me understand how in-depth the mixing process is. Check out the NG audio forums, OCRemix, or any other music community and you'll find lots of useful information on music production