Precipice Impediment Precipice Impediment

I really like this piece. I love the techno aspect of it and the tension build up in the beginning. It is very riveting and keeps you at the edge of your seat. The one problem I have with it is the ending. It just sorta leaves you hanging. If you found a way to wrap it up nicer and more smooth it would be close to a 5 probably a 4.5

backwardecho responds:

Thank you for reviewing! =) Yeah this is a WIP at the moment, I probably should've included that in title and not just description, hehe.^^ It will definitely be longer and more polished in future! ;)

Thanks again!

Evolution Evolution

I must say this is the best piece of yours I've heard so far and it oddly reminds me of Kuja's theme from Final Fantasy 9...a little

NOR4TO - Midnight symphonies NOR4TO - Midnight symphonies

It's ok. It just doesn't seem like it reaches a particular climax. It definitely feels like we are missing what makes this piece whole. I think you should finish it because it is pretty decent. It seems like you are creating so I would like to see what your creativity can do to stretch the song further and wrap it up nicely at the end. I give it a 2.5 right now, but I think you can get it close to a 4. And don't take a 2.5 from me like it's bad or its the end. I'm just a tough grader. Regardless, I'don't still like to see the end result so I think you should definitely finish it and make it a longer song.

Norato responds:

Read the description, you just did the opposite of what you want.